Storybased Leadership Online
Given the increasing demand on the Storybased Leadership Program and with a desire to make it accessible and affordable to a greater number of people and organizations from around the World, Altaaat Leadership Development rolled out the Storybased Leadership Online version in both Arabic and English.
The Online version of the program, provides individuals enrolled a link to the program website, where on a weekly basis for the 10-week duration of the program, they receive their session videos and materials, and are requested to upload their weekly assignments to. The Online version provides individuals enrolled with weekly feedback on their assignments submitted, and grants them two one-hour sessions of a live Skype call with a certified executive coach during the program.
- Participants are mailed by courier the program kit to their home or office, which contains their course material including a welcome letter.
- Participants would then receive a link to the course platform, where they can register, and access their course page.
- At the start of each week, the participant is requested to read one chapter of the program book’s ten chapters, covering that respective week’s leadership lessons.
- The participant will then find on a weekly basis, that week's session uploaded to his course website to watch. The duration of each session is about 3 hours.
- Along with the session video, the trainee will be provided with a video of one of the leaders interviewed on the program to watch and be inspired by.
- A weekly lessons learned brief is also provided summarizing the week’s session lessons.
- Course participants can post comments and send questions to the trainer throughout the course duration.
- Participants are provided each week with the assignment they have to take back to their entity and implement.
- Participants are requested to upload each week a new 3 – 5 minute video diary where they either talk about or demonstrate application of what they learned at their workplace or home that week and for which they will receive feedback.
- Participants will be required to undertake a Job shadowing assignment and to video tape parts of the experience.
- Participants will be required to submit a final video of the program impact on the participant.
- Candidates completing the assignments, will receive a Certificate of Program completion in an embossed leather cover couriered to his home or office.